A potential Veeam Cloud Connect Backup Reseller for QSupport is any IT service provider that has customers that use a Veeam product with Cloud Connect functionality and want to back up their data to the cloud.
Become a QSupport Veeam Cloud Connect Backup Reseller and put money in your pocket every month!
How to become a Veeam Cloud Connect Backup Reseller
If you want to become a reseller, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Contact us and request to become a reseller.
- We will allocate a reseller ID to you.
- As a result, you will make monthly commissions on every customer you bring in, no matter how long they keep on making use of our service.
When one of your customers wants to make use of our BaaS service, do the following:
- Make sure our requirements are met:
Make sure any servers that has to be backed up uses a Veeam product with Cloud Connect functionality.
The customer must have a paid for Veeam license with Cloud Connect functionality.
The customer must have an internet connection with an upload speed of at least 2 Mbps. We recommend 1 Mbps upload speed for every 300 GB of data.
Determine the size of the backups required.
- Provide us with the customer’s details and requirements, and we will prepare a quote.
Once the customer has accepted the quote and paid:
- Assist them to create their account with us online.
- Assist them in connecting Veeam to our services.
- Finally, make sure that they capture your reseller ID as part of the account.
You will now receive a commission every month for as long as the customer uses our service.
We pay commission rates as shown in the table below. Please note that we pay commissions monthly, irrespective of the customer’s contract term.